Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
By booking the Red Studio, the renter agrees to comply with our terms & conditions below:
- The allocated booking time is inclusive of set-up, test shoot, makeup and post-shoot clean up etc. The renter is to hand over the studio punctually in the original condition, at the end of the session.
- Extension and postponement of booking session(s) is subjected to availability.
- Full payment applies even if the booking session ends earlier than the allocated booking slot.
- Bookings are made on a first come first serve basis hence tentative bookings are not allowed.
- Once the booking is confirmed, any request to amend the booking is subject to Red Studio’s purview.
- A cleaning fees of RM80 applies to all bookings.
- A security deposit of RM500 applies to all bookings, refundable upon good care of the space.
- Red Studio reserves the right to cancel booking without any prior notice.
Terms of Payment
- All prices displayed on our website are quoted in Malaysian Ringgit.
- We accept payment via Bank Transfer or Cheque only.
- We are not liable for any bank charges for fund transfers. The renter shall bear the full cost of such charges.
- To confirm the booking, 100% payment is to be made, along with RM500 refundable security deposit and a RM80 cleaning fees.
- All payment is to be made within 7 days of date of invoice, or before the booked date, whichever earlier.
- Additional hour(s) beyond booked time will be charged or deducted from the security deposit thereafter.
- Booking can only be rescheduled more than 7 days prior to the booked date, subject to availability.
- Rescheduling within 7 days prior to the booked date will not be entertained, only security deposit and cleaning fees can be refunded in this case.
- Booking can only be cancelled more than 7 days prior to the booked date, full refund (minus RM100 processing fees) can be arranged in this case.
- Cancellation within 7 days prior to the booked date will not be entertained, only security deposit and cleaning fees will be refunded in this case.
- Only security deposit and cleaning fees will be refunded in case of no show.
- We will have the final decision on any refund arrangement.
Usage of Studio
- Studio items here include kitchen cabinet, fittings, furniture, appliances, equipment, accessories or any items provided by us in the studio.
- You acknowledge receiving the studio items from us in a good, clean and perfectly working condition unless specified otherwise. We will not guarantee, assume responsibility or make any claims of the performance of the items once it is passed on to the renter.
- The studio items should be used with care and respect. The renter should not in any way repair or materially alter the physical makeup of the studio items.
- At the end of the booking session, the studio items should be returned to us in the same condition you received it. All items to be returned to their respective areas of the studio, and all garbage must be disposed. Should there be damages or additional cleaning involved for the studio items, the renter shall be held responsible and the corresponding maintenance fees will be billed accordingly.
- Should the renter decide to use an external caterer or vendors, details of the caterer or vendor have to be submitted to Red Studio prior to the booked date.
- We are not liable for any loss, damage of personal belongings or any personal injuries of the renter or their guests during the use of the studio items.
Additional charges may arise at the reasonable cost for restoration, replacement or compensation depending on the extent of the non-compliance, not limited to the items below:
- If place is found dirty with dishes not washed, remnant trash or leaky trash bags, decoration not removed, food or water spills etc.
- Use of strong mounting tapes or other type of adhesive leaving visible damage to the walls, floor or any studio items.
- Lost and / or damaged equipment, furniture, amenities or related within compound.
- Excessively loud music, shouting or rowdy behaviour.
- In the event of theft, further investigations will be conducted and renter may be made liable for loss of property.
- Triggering of fire alarm.
Although every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information set out on our website and marketing campaigns, we cannot accept responsibility for any errors or omissions, and reserve the right to vary, amend, supplement or cancel any of the information or offers featured on our websites or marketing campaigns at any time.